Green Patches - Mediterranean Gardening
Home
Almost Famous
Menu
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Spring Comes To Qrendi
By
Unknown
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Malta
1 comment
They say in life you have to stop and smell the roses. Well in my case I stopped and took pictures of the flowers. Looks like Spring is finally setting in. Here are some of the flowers that I see now on my afternoon walk around Qrendi.
1 comment:
debsgarden
April 18, 2015 at 8:39 PM
I am struck by the beauty of your countryside. Happy spring!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Connect
Facebook
Google+
Pinterest
RSS
Popular Posts
Plumbago - Pruning for Winter
Today is the day I took a leap of faith and pruned the Plumbago for the coming winter. Following my light trim I decided it was time an...
Kalanchoe Marmorata Stem Rot And What To Do About It!
Lately I had been keeping an eye on an ominous brown spot that appeared in the beginning of July on my Kalanchoe Marmorata. It looked vagu...
Aphid Control Using Garlic Pesticide
Last week I had the unfortunate displeasure of meeting aphids for the first time in my container garden. In hindsight I was the one who in...
Featured in Blog Directories
I am struck by the beauty of your countryside. Happy spring!
ReplyDelete